top of page
Affordable Insulation System with Batt Insulation
A relatively small investment in a proper insulation system can save you money in the long run on energy bills. Batt insulation is the most common type of insulation used today. An added benefit of this type of insulation stems from its material. They are made from mold- and fire-resistant mineral fibres, such as fibreglass and mineral wool, so you can have peace of mind. Batt insulation is placed between the studs, joists and beams in walls, ceilings and floors. As a result, they are excellent for insulating attics, basements, crawl spaces and other unfinished rooms in your home.
Benefits of Batt Insulation
- Relatively inexpensive when compared to other types of insulation
- Product can be installed relatively quickly
- Available in pre-cut panels and rolls; can be installed between studs without leaving gaps
- The snug fit helps stop airflow and the transfer of heat
- Lowers energy bills due to reduced heating costs
- Fire- and mold-resistant
Contact North Shore Insulation Ltd today to install batt insulation.
bottom of page