top of page
Upgrade Your Home with Attic Insulation Removal & Replacement
Typically, your insulation system should last you a lifetime. However, some circumstances require you to replace your insulation. North Shore Insulation Ltd offers attic insulation removal and replacement services for residents of Surrey, Langley and the Lower Mainland.
Reasons for Insulation Replacement
- Rodent problems, such as rats or mice, could also be another reason to replace your insulation.
- If you have fire or water damage in your home, you may need to remove your damaged insulation system and replace it with a new one for maximum energy efficiency.
- When there is mold or mildew growing on your insulation system, it is very important to replace it as they are a health threat and can spread to other areas of your home.
- If you’ve had previous attic renovations that have damaged the insulation, you can replace it with a new and fully functioning insulation system.
- If the existing material is not thick enough, you can upgrade your insulation system by replacing it with a newer, thicker, energy-efficient material. Older homes may have thinner insulation than required due to the lack of government standards and regulation during the time the home was built.
- Over time, compacting or settling of insulation materials may occur. When the thickness decreases, the material is no longer effective. Replacing the insulation is the solution to this problem.
- Older homes may contain outdated and decaying material, as they may have been made out of fibres that can decay, such as wool or cotton. Upgrade your home’s insulation and increase its lifespan by choosing a modern insulation material.
Let us help you to replace old insulation.
bottom of page